A Love Letter to the City - Good Enough the Tour
I love getting feedback about my first book. It was a nerve wracking experience to share something so personal with the entire world, for their feedback. But, I did it and the support has been unbelievable. It amazes me how so many different people relate to these people in my head. One of my fondest reviews called the book "a love letter to the city". I do love the city of Atlanta. Since the landmarks and neighborhoods in Good Enough touched so many of you, I thought I'd share a list of the landmarks featured in the book. Sound good? Here you go!
* The Brake Pad, College Park - Where Cami and Ali officially met.
* Chai Pani, Decatur - The Food Truck meet-up where she first ran away after seeing Camilla.
(Insider Info: This where the concept of writing a book was born)
* The Food Truck Park - The Food Truck meet-up where she first ran away after seeing Camilla.
* The Pecan, College Park - Where Ali first saw Lacey and Oliver together.
* Bistro Niko, Buckhead - Where Camilla saw Ali and Amita kiss.
* McCormick & Schmick's - Where Ali took Cami and his family after the proposal.
* The High Museum, The Arts Center ATL - Cami and Ali's first unofficial date.
* Stone Mountain Park, Stone Mountain - Cami and Ali's official first date.
* The Sky View Ferris Wheel, Atlanta - The post proposal celebration.
* Centennial Olympic Park, Atlanta - Where Cami first met Lacey, the Ice Princess
* The Octopus Bar, East Atlanta - The Viceroy is the fictional adaptation of this hip, late-night, graffiti-walled spot serving cocktails & a changing menu.
* The Atlanta Dogwood Festival, Inman Park - Where Ali held Cami's first birthday party.
**** Bonus Insider Info**** Ali's family home is actually my family's home/compound. Wanna see?