Apparently it's important to some of you to know more about the author of the books you love. OK! here goes...
1. What is your middle name?
2. Share you favorite subject in high school.
3. What is your Favorite drink?
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
5. What would you (or have you) name your children?
Baron, Giselle and Honey <---Just Kidding
6. Have you participated in any sports?
7. What is your favorite book?
Oh, that's a hard one. Let's say The Bluest Eye and The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
8. What is your favorite color?
9. What is your favorite animal?
I like elephants. Don't even get me started on elephants.
10. What is your favorite perfume?
I like the Tocca line.
11. What is your favorite holiday?
12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood.
13. Have you been out of the country?
14. Do you speak any different languages?
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes. Lots of them!
16. What is your favorite store?
The Fresh Market??
17. What is your favorite restaurant?
In the world???? That's too hard.
18. Did you like school?
19. What is your favorite movie?
20. What are some of your favorite tv shows?
Oh, that's a hard one.
22. PC or mac?
23. What phone do you have?
24. How tall are you?
5' 0" :-(
25. Do you have any pets?
Does my middle son count?
Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I'm a half blood muggle.
So there you have it. If these riveting answers leave you underwhelmed - then it's off to facebook or twitter with ya!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VIvoryJoseph/
(Warning: You may get to know me a LITTLE better than you care to. For anyone who prefers their authors up on pedestals, best to stay away from the Social Media feeds. Keep the dream alive!)